The current incarnation of Windows you still care? You do not have to wait long for the next update – Microsoft Windows 8.1 is far ahead of its anticipated upcoming October 18 release on Tuesday announced in layers of the price .
Who already have Windows 8 will be a free update for Windows 8.1 , but individuals must pay the rates for Windows 8.1 upgrade from the previous version such as windows 7 or Windows Vista.
US-based consumers can buy Windows 8.1 for $119.99 and Windows 8.1 Pro for $199.99. If a device already installed with the windows based system then Windows 8.1 can be upgraded for $99.99.
Windows 8.1 should be mandatory devices [ Windows 8 ] update – new features and more personalization , smart Bing Search , and more than 20 new and enhanced Microsoft applications and services with such improvements was mentioned on the Windows blogs. This is an important update as we provide customers a month and almost a year after launching Windows 8 to be excited .
The Operating system available with upgrade version, the full version and the Windows 8.1 Enterprise RTM (for volume licensing purposes) and the Installation can have from of digital download and physical DVD from retail stores.
Windows 8.1 Features
- Workplace Join and Work Folders.
- Open MDM.
- Mobile Device Management.
- Web Application Proxy.
- Enhanced RDS.
- NFC Tap-to-pair and Wi-Fi Direct Printing.
- Native Miracast Wireless Display.
- Mobile enhancements in areas such as VPN and Mobile Broadband.
- Security enhancements such as Remote Business Data Removal, Improved Biometrics, Pervasive Device Encryption, Malware Resistance and Device Lockdown.
- Modern UI Experience such as Variable, Continuous Size of Snap Views, Boot to Desktop and Desktop and Start Screen.